Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Boing!

                                                               photo credit

   It seems I'm springing back into action these days... no fake cheery here, things are definitely on the upswing. Physically, mentally, and emotionally I'm doing better than I have in a decade, and I can't over-emphasise how grateful I am to the inimitable Dr. Wheeler! 

   I hope you had a wonderful weekend (Memorial Day holiday for those here in the States) full of love, laughter, joy, and remembrance. We had an active weekend, on Saturday we went to three stores and I didn't have to spend the rest of the weekend recuperating! We shared good food and lots of laughs, and made fun plans for future weekends with friends and family. Sorry for all the I, I, I, but it's been such a long time since I've been able to do this much! I'll settle down soon, I promise.

   This song, which we played at our wedding, is for my sweetheart and staunchest supporter, the Great Scot:


   

17 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing well. I don't know if I ever heard that song before, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline it is so good to hear that you're doing so well! This is the happiest I've seen (er, read) you since I've known you over a year and a half! You deserve to smile, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no need to apologize for the "I this, and I that"...........that is what blogging is all about. You deserve to treat yourself with respect and happiness that has come your way. And we are enjoying it all, right along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you on an upswing! Must have been a doubly great weekend for all of you. Sending hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear you're celebrating a little pep in the step! :)

    I forgot about that song, I haven't heard it for awhile! It's pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome that you are doing well, swing away at your bay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so, so happy to hear about this improvement. It is rare but wonderful when you find a doctor who can think outside the box and make a diagnosis everyone else missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fantastic news! so happy to hear that you are feeling so much better!!! and all in time for this lovely weather ... hope you're out enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. REALLY glad to hear you are strong and lively! :) and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an uplifting post! So thrilled that you are on the upswing. Your exuberance put a big smile on my face this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like you're getting your normal dose of vitamin D!!! Yay! I I I all you want, I'm happy to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love to hear that you have a spring in your step - and thank you for a song I had never heard.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our holiday weekend was so busy having so many come to our house. I think there was 18 people in all.

    I love Sarah. I saw her in concert twice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy to hear that you're feeling so much better. Strange how things work out, isn't it? It seemed like such a nightmare when your doctor closed his practice with no warning, but Dr. Wheeler was just waiting for you to walk through the door. Thanks for the song. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such wonderful news. I, I, I am so happy for YOU, YOU, YOU! Don't settle down. Enjoy every magical moment.

    And this has got to be the best wedding song I've ever heard. (My mother wouldn't have been able to use it even if it had been written in time for her wedding. She says NOTHING is better than ice cream.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and educate me.....I look forward to each one, thank you!