1. Today is the 70th anniversary of D-Day. Remember.
2. We all need someone to rely on when things grow difficult; for my nephew: Remember that Aunt TickleMonster is still here, with a listening ear, even if you are all grown up.
3. Remember when you were a child, and high adventure was being allowed to stay up until the stars and fireflies were out? No? Then go lay on a blanket beneath the sky and remember.
4. Closing my eyes and remembering the sound of my daughter's first laugh never fails to make me smile; what sound or sight makes you feel the same way?
5. I can never forget what supportive, comforting, caring friends I have here; you give me cause to remember that love we call friendship every day, and I thank you for it.
Have a wonderful weekend my friends.